Register for Christmas Eve 2021
- We ask attendees to pre-register. We will prepare a section of chairs for you and family members from your household to sit together.
- Wearing a mask to your seat is mandatory. If you have your own mask, please bring it with you. If you do not have a mask, one will be available at the greeter’s station as you enter the building.
- We ask you to be considerate. Please do not register if you have not observed the guidelines from Public Health and the Ontario government with respect to public gatherings and/or physical distancing during the last 14 days, or if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
- We invite families to register and sit together for our service.
- No food or beverages are permitted in the building.
- No bulletins or paper notes will be provided.
- No offering will be taken as part of the service; however, there will be a drop box for cash and cheque contributions. Additionally, online options continue to be available for giving.
- The building has been cleaned and sanitized in advance of your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave.
- While washroom facilities will be available, we ask for them to be used as a last resort. We ask you to use the sanitzation wipes following use to clean all surfaces that have been touched.
When you arrive
- Park with adequate spacing to allow everyone to safely enter and exit vehicles.
- We ask you to enter the building through the main entrance by way of the ramp. Line up, if needed, keeping appropriate physical distancing.
- Attendance will be confirmed from the registration list. We need to ensure we have contact information for each attendee.
- Each family will be asked to sign an in-person event attendance waiver upon arrival. These will be kept on file.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that is found throughout the building.
- An usher will direct you to the seating area that has been set up specifically for you and your family.
- We ask you to be vigilant in maintaining social distance for the duration of your time onsite. This means no physical contact. We encourage waves, head nods and and maybe even the odd "finger gun" to greet each other.
After the service
- Please remain seated until additional instructions are given. We ask you to exit the building from the back entrance of the sanctuary.