Check out more from PFC HERE
Questions for Reflection:
1) What one thought or idea from the sermon especially intrigued, provoked, disturbed, challenged, encouraged, warmed, warned, helped, or surprised you?
2) Did you make any New Years resolutions? Why or Why not?
3) What was your emotional reaction to Paul’s words in Ephesians 5:15-16 when Jon first read them this morning? Did you react differently when Jon read the same verses at the end of the sermon?
4) How could the perspective from this morning’s sermon impact your approach to whatever may come in 2021?
5) Response: Take some time this week to reflect on how you spend your time. What life-giving activities could you invest more time into? What important people could you give more time to? What life-sucking activities do you need to do less of? After several minutes of honest reflection, prayer this prayer:
“Living God, help me to see each and every day I have as a gift sourced in love. Please open my eyes to what matters in life, and may I embrace it. May I have the wisdom to put soap-bubble activities in their proper place. Today and every day, I want to serve Jesus. Amen.”
Pelham Friends Church
The Bible can be a confusing book. At PFC, we endeavor to bring the ancient text into contemporary times.